How to Replace a Gas Grill Burner
1. Loosen 2 screws below burners.
2. If screws are too tight and won’t loosen up, pry the burner up with a screwdriver.
3. Remove old screws spray DW-40 on them and let them penetrate for a few minutes, this will make them easier to remove. If it still won’t come off, then use a pair of locking pliers or vice grips.
4. Attach a small burner bracket supplied with new burners using the 2 new screws provided (per burner).
5. Install new burners, make sure burner shaft inserts over gas valve orifice. And attach to the bracket with the screw provided with the new burner.